College Essay Writing
A college essay is a part of modern college application procedure, so if you are almost done with your last year at school, it’s time to think of this writing assignment. The majority of colleges can ask candidates to write college essay papers and submit them with other documents, so officials have a chance to evaluate your personality and learn more about your background. They also pay close attention on how you find solutions to some problems and how you can handle stress. Besides, they need to make sure that you have the qualities needed to succeed in college. So your college essay is a great chance for you to make a good first impression and convince officials that you are a desired candidate.
According to the rules of the common college application, there are six topics given for years 2016-2017. Those topics ask for your description of an important personal achievement, or the most influential people in your life or some significant situations you’ve been in the past. Alternatively, you can discuss a non-personal issue which you think is important, for instance, a global warming or an economic crisis.
You have a chance to choose your own topic for your college essay writing, but don’t forget that it should express your personal opinion. Coming up with a topic for your college essay may be a daunting task. Below there are some topics that can help you write the best college essays and get accepted in the educational establishment of your choice:
- Provide a description of your personality;
- Speak about a movie/book/speech that influenced you the most;
- Pick an article you’ve read recently and tell why you like or dislike it;
- If you had a chance to choose a superpower, what would you choose and why?
- Explain how your failure in the past had a positive effect on your personality;
- Do you think social networking websites should be censored?
- Talk about a funny event from your past;
- How do you see your utopian society?
- What’s the toughest challenge you had in your life?
- Who’s your favorite musician and why?
- What fictional character you associate yourself with?
- What inventions had the most profound effects on the modern society?
- Describe your family traditions;
- Talk about the impact of video games on young people;
- Why did you choose this particular college?
- If you could meet a famous person, who would it be?
- What problems do you think you’ll face at college?
- Describe a perfect day of yours;
- If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
- Is college education crucial for modern people?
- Evaluate one technological innovation that you find important;
- Do you think humans will ever be able to travel to other planets?
If you need a college essay prompt as your deadline is approaching fast, you can buy a good custom essay online for a reasonably cheap price.