Progressive delivery service refers to a gradual delivery of an order wherein a large paper (20+ pages double-spaced or 10+ pages single-spaced) is submitted in paper sections/ drafts. This service helps the customer monitor the writing progress and be able to constantly check whether the writer is on the right track with the topic development.
Benefits of Progressive Delivery:
- You will have a chance to approve each paper section before the writer moves on to the next part of the paper.
- In case you are not completely satisfied with the final result, you will have 30 days for free revision requests.
- Best writers and editors will be assigned to work on your paper.
- You will get assistance from a personal manager who will control the writer in his/ her progress and will help you with any pending issues.
The company administration has clearly defined the procedure of receiving drafts. Actually, the number of drafts you get depends on the deadline you pt when placing your order. Still, in case you would like to change the main principles of getting drafts or would like to adjust the schedule according to your personal needs, you may discuss it with your manager. The generally accepted schedule for drafts is the following:
- If you give 0-4 days, then you will get one draft sent to you after 50% of the deadline has expired. The content of the draft equals to 25% of the total volume of the paper.
- If you give 5-11 days for the paper completion, then you will receive two drafts: after 25% and 50% of the deadline expires. The first draft will contain 25% of the paper volume and the second one – 50%.
- If you provide 12+ days for the order completion, you will receive three drafts: after 25%, 50%, and 75% of the deadline expires respectively. As such, the first draft will comprise of 25% of the paper word count, the second one –50%, and the third one –75%.
Progressive Delivery costs additional 15% to the total price
Supplementary Services for Short Papers (under 20 Pages)
If you want to order a paper summary, expect that it will comprise of 300 words and will have the form of a brief synopsis of the key ideas from the paper. A summary will help to present the key aspects mentioned in the main paper.
When you order a draft, expect to receive 1-page draft (300words of double spaced paper and 600 words of single spaced paper) after 50% of the total deadline expiration. For example, if you have given 10 days for the writer to complete the paper, you will receive your draft on the fifth day.
According to the company policy, when you order a paper from us, you have the right to send a free revision request within 48 hours after the deadline. With the extended revision option, you will have the whole of 14 days to apply for free revision.